4. Our Service. Our website and services are provided to you on and through our website on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this website exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information. Need A Solicitor.com Ltd as a company is not qualified to offer any legal advice and acts as a resource only to assist its users in finding a legal representative. Our website does not offer or constitute any legal advice on any area of law or any legal matters.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorised or unauthorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that keeping your password secret is your responsibility; Failure in this regard could expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not: (a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law; (b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you; (c) collect or harvest any data about other users; (d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent; (e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of Content on this Website. By providing any Content to our web site: (a) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7; and (b) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. (c) In submitting a solicitor listing, you warrant that the relevant person is a qualified solicitor, authorised by The Law Society of England and Wales, The Law Society of Scotland, the Law Society of Northern Ireland or any other Law Society governing your country as applicable. Any listing that does not adhere to the above will be removed without refund as soon as the company is made aware. Need A Solicitor.com Ltd shall not be held responsible for advice given by any company/individual listed on this website by a solicitor who is not qualified, or a company/individual posing as a solicitor, whether in a particular area of law, or to practice as a solicitor in general. The company shall not be held responsible where a solicitor has been listed to specialise in a particular area of law, and who is not qualified to offer advice in that particular area of law. The company will do its upmost to update and amend any information on this webiste that me be incorrect once we have been made aware of it. Therefore, the company shall not be held responsible for any incorrect information on the website. This applies to all areas of Need A Solicitor.com website. The company can not authenticate any documentation supplied by an advertiser of this website, to support the legitimacy of a practicing solicitor or solicitor firm, whether qualified to practice in general or in a specific area of law.
8. Third Party Services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. Disclaimer of warranties. You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided (the “service”) is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you “as is” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error free, virus free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, truthful, of any quality, not that any content is safe an any manner for download. You understand and agree that the purpose of this site is not to provide professional or legal advice, and you should take proper professional advice before acting upon any information on this site. Use of any information on this site is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
11. Limitation of liability. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through this service (III) Unauthorised access to or alteration of your data transmissions (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) Any other matter relating to the service. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
13. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, you may contact a copyright agent to take up the matter on your behalf. Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd will not be held responsible for information that may violate copyright law
15. Advertising Contract & Payment. Payments are to be made by PayPal, cheque or directly into Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd bank account.
16. Cancellation Policy . Advertising may be cancelled by an advertiser without incurring any charges providing 7 days notice is given before the scheduled start date of the contract. Advertising may not be cancelled once the contract has started, and must run to the contracted end date.
17. Discussion Forum terms and conditions. Opinions expressed within these message boards do not reflect the opinions of NeedaSolicitor.com. Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd reserve the right to delete any message at any time for any reason, in particular messages which are likely to cause offence to other people, may cause legal problems or reveal personal details which could endanger a person’s safety. Our message boards are a public forum and anything posted here has the potential to be viewed by a number of people. It is forbidden to include any personal information in message board postings (i.e. no names, email addresses, phone numbers, or home addresses).Specific details about individuals or their families must not be written. YOU CAN BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE FOR WHAT YOU WRITE. Inappropriate language on the message boards in not acceptable. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, harmful, profane, sexually orientated, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the member should not be posted on the message board without the consent of the owner. You may not violate or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights. If such an event occurs, the individual posting the information shall be held solely responsible. Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd will not be held responsible for member-posted information that may violate copyright law. The Legal Forum on Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd is meant entirely for people over 18 years old. If you discover inappropriate postings, or if you become the subject of abusive postings from other Message Board users, please report this to Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd at the first opportunity. No information posted in this forum constitutes legal advice. This website should be used as a point of contact to enable you to gain legal advice from professionals. The views and opinions expressed on this website are not a reflection of the views of Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd. Please remember that the submission of any material to Need A Solicitor.Com is governed by our terms & conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these terms & conditions.
18. Website Information. No information in this website constitutes legal advice. This website should be used as a point of contact to enable you to gain legal advice from professionals. The views and opinions expressed on this website are not a reflection of the views of Need A Solicitor.Com Ltd.
20. Paid Links. It is the policy of needasolicitor.com to nofollow all our paid links. All paid links on needasolicitor.com are ‘nofollow’ to ensure the upmost credibility of our own site and our customer’s sites.
22. Disclaimer. Need A Solicitor.com Ltd shall not be held responsible for any errors or ommissions to any of the information contained within this website, nor is the company qualified to offer ANY kind of legal advice. In no event whatsoever shall Need A Solicitor.com Ltd (the Company) be liable for damages or otherwise, and in particular the Company shall not be held liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to any company website or the information contained on it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. The company is not responsible for any legal advice offered by solicitors or any other legal body who advertises on this website.
“Company” or “The Company” means “Need a Solicitor.com Ltd”
“This website” means “Need A Solicitor.com” or “Need A Solicitor.co.uk”
“our” means “Need A Solicitor.com Ltd”
“we” means “Need A Solicitor.com Ltd”
“you” means “Any company/individual using this website”