All countries have their own laws and policies, and some are very different to those we are used to here in the UK.
Need A Solicitor offers an A to Z directory for each country with links to government portals and other related organisations, providing information such as:
- visa requirements
- import and export regulations
- health risks including the need for inoculations/vaccinations and medical insurance
- transport, travelling and accommodation
- language and religion
- cultural awareness
- alcohol laws and restrictions
- economy and taxes
- embassy information - World Wide Embassies
Please note, when travelling between EU countries different customs regulations apply. Visit the European Union Taxation and Customs Union for further information. For further information on customs allowances and restrictions when arriving or returning to the U.K, visit the U.K Border Agency.